GP-100: Editing Sounds
The PREAMP knobs are similar to knobs on a standard guitar amplifier. Rotate the knob past the original value so that it catches the number, then continue to rotate to change the value of the selected parameter.
1. Select any patch as a starting point.
2. Rotate the PARAMETER knob. The effects will be abbreviated with two letters.
3. Press the VALUE knob to turn effects ON or OFF. Rotate VALUE to change the placement of the selected effect in the chain. (The DUAL algorithm can not reorder the effects).
4. Continue rotating PARAMETER to access the parameters of each effect. Press and rotate PARAMETER to skip through each effect quickly.
5. Rotate VALUE to change effects settings. Press and rotate VALUE knob to change values quickly.