ME-70, me70: Memory Edit Mode
Memory Edit Mode lets you edit the effect parameters in each patch. Use the following steps to use Memory Edit Mode:
1. Select a desired patch to edit.
2. Press the EDIT/EXIT button - the ME-70 switches to Memory Mode and "Ed" appears in the display.
3. Use the knobs, pedals, and buttons to modify the tone as desired. The pedals switch the effects on and off, the left and right CURSOR buttons under the display adjust the Noise Supressor Threshold parameter.
4. When you're finished, press the EDIT/EXIT button to return to Memory mode.
5. If you want to save the changes you've made, press the WRITE button, choose a user bank and patch number, then press the WRITE button again.