XP-60, XP-80: Loading a Song From a Disk
Song files must be loaded into the Internal Memory if any editing is required.
Use the following procedure to load a song into the XP-60 for playback and
1) Insert a disk that contains an ".SVQ" sequence or "Standard MIDI File"
2) Press DISK.
3) Press F1 [Load].
4) CURSOR to File Type and use the VALUE dial to select SONG.
5) CURSOR to File and use the VALUE dial to select a song from the disk.
6) Press F6 [Execute].
7) Wait while the song is loading.
8) Press PLAY to play the song or begin editing.