CE-20: Changing How Memory Numbers Are Indicated
There are two modes for displaying what memory number (1-4) is currently selected:
LIGHTING PATTERN 1 (default):
Only the indicator for the selected memory (1-4) will light.
LIGHTING PATTERN 2:
The number of indicators that light will correspond to the selected memory number. This mode may be helpful when playing in dimly lit surroundings.
When MEMORY 1 is selected: Indicator 1 will light.
When MEMORY 2 is selected: Indicators 1 and 2 will light.
When MEMORY 3 is selected: Indicators 1, 2 and 3 will light.
When MEMORY 4 is selected: Indicators 1, 2, 3 and 4 will light.
Use the following procedure to choose the lighting pattern mode best suited for you:
1. Switch off the power to the CE-20.
* When using battery power: Disconnect the cable from the INPUT R(MONO) jack.
* When using the PSA-120 adaptor: Disconnect it from the DC input jack.
2. Power on while holding WRITE and SELECT.
* When using battery power: Insert the cable into the INPUT R(MONO) jack.
* When using the PSA-120: Connect it to the DC input jack.
3. Each press of the SELECT button will toggle between the two lighting pattern modes.
LIGHTING PATTERN 1: Indicator 1 will light.
LIGHTING PATTERN 2: Indicators 1-4 will light simultaneously.
4. Once you have made your selection, press the WRITE button-(the MEMORY number indicator will flash). The setting is now stored.