TD-8: Assigning Instruments to the Direct Outputs
Use the following steps to assign instruments to the individual (direct) outputs on the TD-8;
1. Select a desired kit.
2. Press SETUP.
3. Press F3.
4. Press CURSOR up to select "OUT."
5. Press F3.
6. Hit the pad that you wish to assign.
7. Turn the value dial to choose the desired output selection.
MAS = Master
M L = Master Left
M R = Master Right
DIR = Direct (both 1 and 2)
D L = Direct Left
D R = Direct Right
M&D = Master and Direct
8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for any remaining pads if desired.
9. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically in the kit.