Fantom, FA-76: Splitting the Keyboard between Two Patches
Use the following steps to create a split:
1. Press MODE and rotate the VALUE dial to select PERFORMANCE.
2. Press 8 to SELECT.
3. Press MENU.
4. Rotate VALUE dial to select PERFORMANCE EDIT.
5. Press 8 to SELECT.
6. Press 7 INIT to Initialize a new Performance.
7. Press 8 to EXECUTE.
8. Rotate VALUE dial to select ZONE in the menu.
9. Using CURSOR keys, turn INT SWITCH for ZONE 1 and 2 ON.
10. Hold JUMP and press CURSOR LEFT.
11. Rotate VALUE dial to select PART.
12. Using CURSOR keys, highlight the PATCH NUMBER for PART 1.
13. Press LIST and select a PATCH for PART 1.
14. Press LIST and CURSOR RIGHT to PATCH NUMBER for PART 2.
15. Press LIST and select a PATCH for PART 2.
16. Press LIST to return to the Edit screen.
17. CURSOR to select KEY RANGE UPPER.
18. Set the KEY RANGE UPPER of PART 1 to B3
19. Set the KEY RANGE LOWER of PART 2 to C4
Note: The Patch assigned to Part 1 will play on the left half of the keyboard
while the Patch assigned to Part 2 will play on the right half of the keyboard.