FACTORY RESET (INITIALIZE)
Use the following procedure to clear the VE-20s internal memory and reload its factory settings.
Caution: All User information is lost during a Factory Reset.
1. Start by turning the power switch to ON.
2. Press the [MENU] button
3. Turn the [SOUND] knob to select “FACTORY RESET”.
4. Press the [ ►] button. The REC indicator light will blink, and the “FACTORY RESET” screen appears.
5. Turn the [SOUND] knob to “ALL”*.
6. Press the [ON/OFF] pedal.
7. Factory reset complete.
*Note: If you only want to do a partial reset you can choose "SOUND" which will reset the user sounds only, or "SETUP", which will reset the setup parameters only.