TD-7: Accessing the Performance Sections from the Pads
There are 3 Performance Sections, each with it's own RX channel. In order to
play the Performance Sections from the Pads, you must change the Trigger
Transmit channel to match the Performance Section you want to play. The
Performance Section RX channels are set from the factory as follows:
Performance 1: channel 11
Performance 2: channel 12
Performance 3: channel 13
To change the Trigger TX channel:
1) From the Patch Play mode, press SYSTEM.
2) CURSOR to MIDI, press ENTER.
3) CURSOR to lower left corner and use the DATA DIAL to select Trig TX Ch.
4) CURSOR to value, and use the DATA DIAL to select the desired channel.
5) Press EXIT twice to return to Patch Play mode.