KF-90: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)
1. Press the FUNCTION button.
2. Touch [SYSTEM] on the screen.
3. Using the [< Page >] icons on the touch screen, select the page that displays FACTORY RESET.
4. Touch [FACTORY RESET] on the screen.
4. Touch [EXECUTE]on the screen.
5. Touch [OK] on the screen.
6. Turn the instrument Off, then On.
Refer to Owners Manual, pg. 154 for more information.