The following steps will guide you through erasing a Song file from the VS-1680, VS-1880 or VS-1824CD's hard drive.
- Select the drive that contains the song you would like to erase.
- Press and hold SHIFT and then press F1/SONG.
- Press F6/Erase.
Note: If "Erase" does not appear above F6, press the PAGE button until "Erase" is displayed and then press F6.
- Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to select the song you would like to erase. A mark is placed next to the song.
- Press F4. A confirmation message will appear.
- Press YES. "STORE Current" appears on the display.
- Press YES.