MC-50, MC-50MKII: Erasing measures on the MC-50/MC-50mkII
Use the following procedure to erase measures on the MC-50/MC-50mkII:
1) Press EDIT, then ENTER.
2) Select the track, then ENTER.
3) Select the MIDI channel, then ENTER.
4) Select the events to be erased, then ENTER.
5) Select first measure to be erased, then ENTER.
6) Select total number of measures to be erased, then ENTER.
7) Press REC.
Remember ERASE is NOT the same as DELETE! Erasing a measure gets rid of the
data within the measure(s), but leaves the blank measure(s) intact. Whereas,
DELETE gets rid of the data AND the measure(s).