XV-5080: ROM Version Display
To display the ROM version of an XV-5080 operating on an O/S of 1.12 or
higher, you can use the following procedure:
1. Press SYSTEM/UTLITY.
2. Press F6 [Info].
The ROM version will be displayed in the upper right hand corner of the LCD.
If you do NOT see a ROM version displayed, the unit is running an O/S lower
To display the ROM version of an XV-5080 operating on ANY O/S (including
versions lower than 1.12) use the following procedure:
CAUTION: Using this procedure will erase all user settings.
Be sure to back-up all User Performances, User Patches and User Rhythm Kits
before using the following procedure.
1. Power on while holding EXIT.
2. Continue holding EXIT until the SYSTEM/UTILITY button lights red.
3. When the SYSTEM/UTILITY button lights red, press the VOLUME knob until the
unit finishes its boot process.
4. When the boot process is finished, the current operating system will be
5. Press EXIT to return to the XV-5080's normal operating mode.