BR-864: Erasing Rhythm Patterns
Use the following procedure to erase a rhythm pattern:
1. Press [ARRANGE/PATTERN/OFF] repeatedly until the indicator is flashing.
2. Press CURSOR [>] repeatedly to move the cursor to ERASE, and press [ENTER].
3. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the pattern to be deleted (S001S100: Song Pattern 1100).
4. If you want to delete the pattern, press [ENTER]. The screen for confirming the deletion is displayed.
5. Press [ENTER/YES] to delete the pattern. To cancel, press [EXIT/NO]. Once the deletion is complete, the screen for selecting the pattern to be deleted is displayed.
6. Press [EXIT] repeatedly to return to the Play screen.