BR-1180, BR-1180CD: Inserting Blank Space in a Recording - Track Insert
This operation inserts blank space into your recording at a location of your choice.
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR to select the TRACK icon, and press ENTER.
3. Use CURSOR to select the INSERT icon, and press ENTER.
The Track Insert screen will appear, allowing you to select the insert destination track/V-track.
4. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the track/V-track where the blank will be inserted.
5. If there are other tracks into which you wish to insert blank space, press CURSOR LEFT several times to move the cursor to the "1" under "UTIL", and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial. Repeat step 4 for additional tracks.
If you wish to cancel the insertion for a track, rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to left to make it read ?.
The Track Insert operation will not be executed for a line that contains even one ?. By using the TIME/VALUE dial to select *, you can specify that the operation apply to all tracks or all V-tracks. If you want the operation to apply to all V-tracks of all tracks, select *-*.
6. Specify the location at which the blank will be inserted, and the length of the blank.
If you use CURSOR to move the cursor to LOC and press ENTER, the Track Insert (MEAS) screen appears.
At this time, you can select DISP and press ENTER to switch between methods of specifying the location (measures, time).
Set the following items.
START (start point):
Specify the location at which the blank will be inserted.
Specify the length of the blank.
7. When you have finished making settings, use CURSOR to move the cursor to the GO, and press ENTER.
The blank will be inserted.
8. Press EXIT several times to return to the top screen.