ME-20B: Using the Tuner
The ME-20B features a built-in chromatic auto-tuner
that allows you to tune your bass quickly and easily.
Heres how to use the tuner.
1. Press the SFX 1 and COMP 2 pedals simultaneously to switch to Tuner mode two dashes show in the display.
2. Play your open E string. The display shows the name of the note closest to the pitch of the string youve played.
3. Do a rough tuning so that E appears in the display.
4. Tune the string more precisely until the arrows on each side of the display point towards the E.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to tune the other strings.
6. To leave Tuner mode, press the SFX 1 and COMP 2 pedals simultaneously, or press EDIT/EXIT.