AX-1: Sustain On in a Patch
The AX-1 has the ability to sustain notes by holding the sustain button. The sustain feature can be saved to any of the 32 Patch locations. Use the following procedure to activate sustain and save the setting to a Patch:
1. Press EDIT so that UPPER is selected.
2. Press KBD MODE so that UPPER is selected.
3. Press PATCH so it is not lit.
4. Press MIDI/PARAM so it is lit.
5. Press the 2 button twice to select parameter 22 for Sustain On.
6. While holding WRITE, use the numeric buttons to store this new setup (1-32).