G-1000: Velocity Sensitivity Setting for Realtime Parts
The G-1000 can assign a velocity sensitivity setting for each of the Realtime
parts (Upper 1/2/3, Lower 1/2, M. Bass, and M. Drums). This setting defines how
those parts respond to performance dynamics. Each part has three available
settings: High, Medium, and Low. Use the following procedure to assign velocity
sensitivity settings to the Realtime parts:
1) From the Master display, press F2 [Param].
2) Press F3 [Cntrl].
3) Use the PAGE v / ^ buttons to select [KEYBOARD VELOCITY].
4) Use the DRUMS/PART knob to select the desired Realtime part.
5) Use the ACCOMP/GROUP knob to select the velocity sensitivity setting.
6) Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make settings for additional parts.
7) Press F5 [Exit] when finished.