Once you have set up a registration, use the following procedure to save your settings so you can recall them later.
1. Press EXIT a few times to confirm that you're in the main Registration screen.
2. Touch "WRITE."
3. To rename the registration, touch "RENAME."
4. Use the on-screen key pad to enter the desired name for the registration, and then press "OK."
5. Turn the VALUE dial to choose the User destination.
NOTE: Custom registrations can be stored into any registration location in the JP-80. If you would like to keep the original registration, choose one of the "INIT REGIST" location as the destination.
6. Touch "WRITE" located on the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and then touch "OK" to execute.