R-8M: Assigning Sounds to the Multi Outs
Selected instruments can be assigned to individual outputs. This can be useful
when recording to a multi-track recorder or for discrete effects processing.
Use the following procedure to assign a sound to one of the Multi Outs:
1) Press EDIT.
2) CURSOR to [PATCH] and press ENTER.
3) CURSOR to [INST] and press ENTER.
4) CURSOR to [SOUND] and press ENTER.
5) Press the NOTE button so the LED is lit.
6) Use the CURSOR buttons to select the desired instrument.
7) CURSOR to [Output assign] and use the VALUE buttons to select the desired