BR-1200: How to record directly to CD-R
To record a CD directly from the line inputs on a BR-1200 use the following procedure.
1) Press UTILITY
2) CURSOR to SYSTEM
3) Press ENTER
4) CURSOR to SubMixer
5) Use the VALUE wheel to turn it to ON.
6) Press EXIT two times.
7) Place a blank CDR into the disk drive and close the tray.
8) Press the REC MODE button until BOUNCE is diplayed.
9) CURSOR to the "BOUNCE TO" section of the LCD diplay.
10) Turn the VALUE wheel counter clockwise until CD-R/RW is displayed.
11) Adjust the L-LINE-R SENS knob to adjust the incoming signal.
12) Press REC and PLAY.