SPD-20: Transmitting SysEx Data (Bulk Dump)
The SPD-20 can perform a SysEx data dump of all internal memory or just a
single patch. Use the following procedure to perform a bulk dump:
1) Press EDIT.
2) Press SELECT so SYSTEM is lit.
3) Use the UP/DOWN CURSORS to select "BULK DUMP."
4) Use the PATCH/VALUE buttons to select the data to be transmitted.
Note: The choices are "ALL" or any individual patch number (1 through 99.)
5) Set the receiving MIDI device to receive MIDI Exclusive messages.
6) Press ALL/ ENTER to begin transmitting. The display will show "dnP."
7) When finished press EDIT to return to Play mode.