BR-1200CD, BR-1200: Burning Your Song to a CD
An audio CD is a two track recording. A left and a right channel. Therefore, if you want to burn a multitrack recording to CD, it has to be first mixed down to two tracks. To bounce your multitracks down to two tracks and then burn it to CD,use the following procedure;
1. Once you have your material recorded and playing back the way you want it, stop the recorder and hit the ZERO button to rewind to the beginning of the song.
2. Press the REC MODE button so that BOUNCE is lit. At this time 11/12 should be flashing; if not, press the REC TRACK button for 11/12 so it does start flashing.
3. Press the REC button first, it should flash red, and then press PLAY. At the end of the song, press STOP.
4. Press the V-TRACK button, and then the REC TRACK button for 11/12. Look at the screen where it says V-Track. Take note of what number its on because this is what youre going to be burning to CD. For example, if it says V-Track: 1, youre going to burn 11/12-1 to CD.
5. Press the AUDIO CD WRITE/PLAY button. The first selection should be 'CD Write', press F1.
6. This takes you to a sub-menu where you select what kind of burning process you want to do. The first selection is Track at Once, press the F1 button to select this method.
7. Next, select the tracks you wish to burn to CD. If you bounced to v-track 1, then use the TIME/VALUE dial to select tracks 11/12-1.
8. Press F3[GO] to start the write process.
9. When the message is displayed Write Speed, 8x?, press the ENTER/YES button. It then displays Write sure?, press the ENTER/YES button again.
10.When it starts burning the CD it should show a message stating Now Writing.... When finished, it will ask you if you want to finalize, press the ENTER/YES button. This allows it to play in a standard CD player.