BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Editing Insert Effect Settings
To create a new effect sound, select the patch that most closely resembles the sound you have in mind from the effects patches already stored in the unit, then edit its settings. If you wish to save the effect settings that you edited, save them as a user patch or song patch.
1. Press EFFECTS to access the effect setting screen.
2. Press CURSOR to select Patch Number, then rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to select the desired patch.
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to select the EDIT icon position, then press ENTER.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons to select an effect, and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to turn each effect on/off.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons to move the cursor to the effect whose parameters you wish to modify, and press ENTER.
6. Use the CURSOR buttons to select a parameter, and turn the TIME/VALUE dial to edit the value.
7. If you would like to edit another effect, press EXIT to return to the previous screen, and repeat steps 56.