RP-201: Transmitting RP-201 MIDI Song Data
When the Composer MIDI Out setting is turned on, you can play a MIDI song recorded on the RP-201 using a connected MIDI device's or computer's sounds.
1. Hold down the SONG button and press the METRONOME button—the display shows "Fnc."
2. Press and hold the OTHERS button and use the – or + button to select "Out."
3. Release the OTHERS button to see the current setting.
4. Use the – or + buttons to select "ON."
5. Press the SONG or METRONOME button to leave Function mode.