GT-6: Connecting the GT-6 to the Effects Send/Return Loop on an Amplifier.
There are some instances where it may be desired to have the GT-6 connected to the Effects SEND and RETURN loop on an Amplifier. Use the following connection set up for this application:
1. Turn the volume down on the amp and make sure the GT-6's power is OFF.
2. Connect one end of the guitar cable to the SEND on the amplifier, and the opposite end to the INPUT on the GT-6.
3. Connect one end of another guitar cable to the RETURN of the amplifier, and the opposite end to the OUTPUT L(MONO) of the GT-6.
4. Now connect the guitar to the front INPUT on the Amp.
5. Turn ON the GT-6.
6. Adjust volume on both the Amp and the GT-6 as desired.
Note: It may also be necessary to change the "Output Select" on the GT-6 accordingly - i.e. JC-120, COMBO RETURN, STACK RETURN. To change the output select, press OUTPUT SELECT, then turn the VALUE dial to make the desired selection.