The A-90EX allows up to 64 Performances to be chained together in a sequence you specify. Ten such Chains can be stored for recall during a single song or over several songs.
1. Press CHAIN.
2. Using DATA ENTRY, select one of the ten chains.
3. Press CURSOR UP / DOWN to enter Chain-creation mode.
4. Use CURSOR LEFT / RIGHT to specify the sequence.
5. Use DATA ENTRY to select Performance Numbers.
6. Press OFF to remove the Performance from the Chain.
7. Press ENTER for "yes" or EXIT for "no".
8. Press EXIT to leave the Chain-creation mode.
Note: There are two types of Chains available: Loop and One-way.