How to Export Single FR-7X Sets onto a USB flash drive
1) Insert a USB flash drive into the USB port, located behind the chest pad on the FR-7X accordion.
2) Press the menu button, and scroll to menu 11, titled Utility. Press the data/enter knob to enter this parameter.
3) Scroll until you see 11.5 in the right hand corner, titled "Export Set", and press the data/enter knob to select the "Export Set parameter".
4) Rotate the data/enter knob to select the Set whose settings you want to export
5) Press the data/enter knob to select the "folder" field.
6) Press the data/enter knob
7) Rotate the data/enter knob to select the location where you want to save your settings.
8) Select the "OK field" and press the data/enter knob to confirm your choice.
9) Press the data/enter knob twice and rotate it to select the file name in the bottom row.
10) Rotate the data/enter knob to select the character you want to change.
11) Press the Data/enter knob
12) Enter the desired name for your archive.
13) Press the Menu/write button to archive your settings
14) Press Menu/write again to confirm your intention.
15) Repeat this process which as many individual sets you'd like to save and store on your USB flash drive.