JV-880: Assigning the Individual Outputs
To use individual outputs on a JV-880 you will have to sacrifice the digital
effects. Output 1 is linked to delay and output 2 is linked to chorus. To
activate the individual outs use the following procedure:
1) Press SYSTEM.
2) Use the CURSOR buttons to select [Output mode].
3) Use the DATA dial to select [4OUT].
Now that the individual output mode has been selected, use the following
procedure to assign individual parts to the individual outputs:
1) Press PERFORMANCE/PATCH to select PERFORMANCE mode.
2) Press EDIT.
3) Use the CURSOR buttons and DATA DIAL to select Part in the upper part of
4) Use the CURSOR buttons to select the bottom left of the display.
5) Turn the DATA dial to select Output.
6) Use the CURSOR buttons and DATA dial to select SB for Parts you would like
to send to the individual outputs.
Note: You can also assign individual tones or rhythm instruments to the
individual outputs. In step 6 of the above procedure, select PAT.