ME-8: The Harmonist (EDIT Mode)
Use the following procedure to activate and make changes to the Harmonist feature of the ME-8:
1. PARAMETER to 4:HARMONIST. Press pedal 4 to activate it.
2. PARAMETER up/down to type and select [Hr].
3. PARAMETER down to KEY, VALUE to one you are comfortable with.
4. To set the two intervals, PARAMETER up to PITCH and VALUE up or down for two octaves. (Use PARAMETER left/right to select between PITCH 1 & 2. Selection will be indicated with the LED at the top of the row).
5. Turn the OD/DS effect on/off to check out the HARMONIST with clean and crunch settings.
6. Press pedal 4 to turn the HARMONIST off.