FR-3X: How to save user program memories to a USB flash drive
Here is how to archive the contents of the FR-3x’s 10 internal User Program memories (file extension “.UP3”) to an optional USB memory.
1. Connect a USB flash memory to the FR-3x.
2. Press and hold down the [SET] register.
The display shows the name of the last parameter you selected.
3. Use treble register  or  (PARAM LIST) to select “SAV” (Save).
4. Use treble register  or  (VALUE) to see the number of the file where the data will be saved.
The display shows the name of the first empty file on the USB memory.
The FR-3x uses numbers as file names to save your User Programs to USB memory. It cannot display the file numbers that already are in the USB memory.)
5. Press treble register  (ENTER).
The display shows “Urt” (Write), then “don” (Done), after which the FR-3x returns to the main page.