BR-900, BR-900CD: Looping a Track Using A<>B Repeat (Track Copy)
Track Copy lets you to copy a specific part of a track and
then place it in a different location. This can be useful if you would like tracks to loop (repeat themselves) such as drum rhythms.
1. Move to the song's time where you want the copy to start and press A<>B REPEAT.
2. Move to the song's time where you want the copy to end and press A<>B REPEAT.
3. Press UTILITY.
4. Press the CURSOR buttons to select “TRK,” and then press ENTER.
5. CURSOR to “CPY,” and then press ENTER.
6. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select “AB” and then press ENTER.
7. Use the CURSOR buttons and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the track/V-Track to copy from (in the left of the display) as well as the track/VTrack to copy to (in the right of the display) and then press ENTER.
8. Use the CURSOR buttons and turn the TIME/VALUE dial to specify where you want the copied data to be placed and press ENTER.
9. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the number of copies, (number of times the track will loop) and press ENTER twice.
10. Press EXIT repeatedly to return to the play screen.
11. Press the AB REPEAT so it is not lit.
Note: Confirm that the AB REPEAT button is not lit, otherwise the entire song will loop from the AB points.