How to Export ALL FR-7X Sets onto a USB flash drive
1) Insert a USB flash drive into the USB port, located behind the chest pad on the FR-7X accordion.
2) Press the menu button, and scroll to menu 11, titled Utility. Press the data/enter knob to enter this parameter.
3) Scroll until you see 11.4 in the right hand corner, titled "Export All FR-7X", and press the data/enter knob to select the "Folder".
4) Press the Data/enter knob again.
5) Rotate the data/enter knob to select the location where you want to save your settings.
6) Select the "OK" field and press the data/enter knob to confirm your choice.
7) Press the Data/enter knob and rotate it to select the file name in the bottom row.
8) Rotate the data/enter knob to select the character you want to change.
9) Press the data/enter knob
10) Enter the desired name for your archive .
11) Press menu/write to archive your settings
12) Press the menu/write button again.