MC-505: Recording a Song
The MC-505 has a Pattern mode and a Song mode.
Songs are a series of Patterns chained together to play back in a particular
Use the following procedure to create a song:
1) Press MODE so that SONG is lit.
2) Turn the VALUE dial to select a Song location.
3) Press REC so it is lit.
4) Use the VALUE dial to select the first Pattern of the Song.
5) Press ENTER.
6) Use the VALUE dial to select the next Pattern of the Song.
7) Press ENTER.
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 to enter additional Patterns into the Song.
9) Press STOP when finished.