This function copies the following 3 groups of settings to another card: control input settings; system settings; and MIDI settings. These 3 groups of settings are stored on a PC card when it is formatted. To copy these settings from one card to another, use the following procedure:
1. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will light.
2. Rotate the SELECT dial to select 5.4 System Copy. Insert the source card into card slot A, and the destination card into card slot B.
3. Press the SELECT dial.
4. Rotate the SELECT dial to select "EXEC. If you select EXIT the setting will be canceled.
5. Press the ENTER button and the settings will be copied.
6. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will go off.