VSR-880: How do I mix down all of my tracks so that I can make a CD?
A CD is a two track recording. If you are using an external SCSI CD burner connected to the VSR-880 to create a CD then you first have to bounce your tracks down to two tracks. The easiest way to accomplish that is to use the MASTERING ROOM. When using the MASTERING ROOM, all of your tracks,inputs and effects returns are routed to the master record bus.
1) Press CD-RW MASTERING
2) PARAMETER to "Mastering Room?"
3) Press ENT/Yes
4) Use the TIME/VALUE wheel to turn "MasteringSW=" to ON
5) PARAMETER to thr right to "MasStatus="
6) Use the TIME/VALUE wheel to select REC.
7) PARAMETER to "V-Track ="
8) Use the TIME/VALUE to select the destination tracks.By default the master tracks are going to be on V-Track 8 of Tracks 7 and 8.
Note: Tracks 7 and 8 will have to be open (empty) tracks.
9) Press PLAY/DISPLAY to return to the main display.
10) Press REC
11) Press PLAY