HandSonic, HPD-15: Recording a Pattern
A pattern can contain up to four parts: Percussion 1, Percussion 2, Melody 1 and Melody 2. Use the following steps to record the Percussion 1 part in a looping pattern:
1. Press SEQUENCER so it's lit.
2. Turn PATCH/VALUE dial to select a new, unused user pattern. (Unused patterns have a "#" to the left of the word "User" on the display.)
3. Press REC so it's lit.
4. Press PARAMETER RIGHT to select "RecMode" and use the PATCH/VALUE dial to select "Loop All."
5. Press PLAY to begin recording. You will hear a 1 measure count-in before recording begins.
6. Press PLAY/STOP when you've finished recording.
7. Press WRITE to save your part.
8. Press PLAY/STOP to listen to the new pattern.
Note: To learn how to set up a pattern and how to record other parts, see your Owner's Manual.