Use the following procedure to split the keyboard to play different Tones or instruments on the left and right side of the keyboard.:
NOTE: To get to the basic screen press the Piano One Touch Program button and then touch the "Basic" icon on the touch screen.
1. In the basic screen touch "Split."
NOTE: "Lower 1," which is the 1st tone on the left side of the split, is now active.
2. Touch the Lower 1 tone NAME to highlight it.
3. Press a Tone BUTTON to select a tone for Lower 1.
4. Press the Exit button.
5. Touch the "Lower 2" tone NAME to highlight it.
NOTE: The 2nd tone on the left side of the split is now active.
6. Press a Tone BUTTON to select a tone for Lower 2.
7. Press the Exit button.
NOTE: To cancel or silence either Lower 1 or 2, touch its icon so it is no longer highlighted.
NOTE: Touch Split so it is no longer highlighted to exit the split mode.