BR-864: Erasing Rhythm Arrangements
Use the following procedure to erase Step 2 and all subsequent steps in the current arrangement:
NOTE: * Metro (the metronome) is set in Step 1.
1. Press [ARRANGE/PATTERN/OFF] repeatedly until the indicator is lit.
2. Press [CURSOR < or >] to move the cursor to ERASE, and press [ENTER].
3. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the arrangement to be erased.
S01S05: Song arrangements 15
4. If you want to erase the arrangement, press [ENTER]. The screen for confirming the deletion appears.
5. Press [ENTER/YES] to erase the arrangement. To cancel, press [EXIT/NO]. Once the deletion is complete, the screen for selecting the arrangement to be erased returns to the display.