Handsonic 10, HPD-10: Assigning a Sound to a Pad
The following procedure can be used to assign a specific sound to a Pad:
1. Choose a desired KIT to edit.
2. Press the EDIT button - "INST" shows in the display.
3. Press CURSOR right once.
4. Hit the pad that you would like to assign a new instrument to. If you'd like to change the instrument for the D-Beam, wave your hand over the D-Beam.
5. Press the + or - button to choose the desired instrument.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for any remaining pads.
7. When you're finished, press the KIT button to exit.