HPi-5: Selecting Pianist Styles
Use the following procedure to select a pianist style:
1. Press the PIANIST button (located to the left of the cursor buttons.)
2. Use the cursor buttons to locate a pianist style.
3. Play a note on the lower half of the keyboard.
Note: The pianist style will automatically play an introduction. To turn-off the introduction, press the INTRO/ENDING button until the indicator is unlit.
4. Press the INTRO/ENDING button or the START/STOP button (located to the left of the cursor buttons.)
5. Press the EXIT button (located to the right of the cursor buttons.)
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 28 for more information.