There are two software items that you will need to install from the included TRI-CAPTURE Driver DVD-ROM and the Sonar X1 LE DVD-ROM:
- TRI-CAPTURE (UA-33) Driver
- Sonar X1 LE Software
- When installing, you must log on as a user with administrative privileges on your computer.
- Quit all software on your computer and close system monitoring/anti-virus software. If system monitoring software such as anti-virus programs are installed on your computer, you must close them until you've finished installing the driver.
- Disconnect any USB connecting devices except your keyboard and mouse. This includes the TRI-CAPTURE, any hubs, external drives, etc.
- Insert the TRI-CAPTURE Driver DVD-ROM into your computer’s CD or DVD drive.
- On the TRI-CAPTURE DVD-ROM, open the Drivers folder, and then open the folder for your computer’s operating system.
- Double-click the installer (“Setup.exe”) file to begin the driver installation.
- Follow the instructions onscreen and connect the TRI-CAPTURE hardware when you're prompted to do so.
Sonar X1 LE Software Installation
- On the Sonar X1 LE DVD-ROM, open the "Install" folder, and then double-click on the installer (“Setup.exe”) file.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to complete the installation.