RD-700: Saving Favorite TONE SELECT Sounds
Use the following procedure to select your favorite TONE SELECT sounds and "lock" them so they remain in memory:
1. Press SET UP so it is lit.
2. Use the INC / DEC buttons to select SET UP #000 [ST. CONCERT].
3. Press the RIGHT CURSOR once to display [UP1 001 ST. CONCERT 1].
4. Press TONE SELECT PIANO.
5. Use the INC / DEC buttons to select the piano tone you desire. [The TONE SELECT PIANO button will begin flashing.]
6. Press TONE SELECT PIANO again to "lock" your selected tone. [The TONE SELECT PIANO button will stop flashing]
NOTE: Steps 4, 5, and 6 can be used to lock in your favorite sounds for all of the remaining TONE SELECT category buttons.
Use the following steps to "write" or "save" the settings you have made:
7. Press WRITE so it is lit.
8. Press the UP CURSOR once and use the INC / DEC buttons to select a memory location.
9. Press the DOWN CURSOR once and press INC / YES.
10. Press INC / YES again to finish the write procedure.