CDX-1: Creating a pad sequence.
To record a realtime sequence from sample pads use the following procedure:
1) Press SEQ PLAY ON/OFF.
2) Use the CURSOR to highlight the destination sequencer track. A, B, C or D.
3) Press the RIGHT CURSOR to enable the selected sequencer track
4) Press CREATE.
5) CURSOR to "Realtime"
6) Press YES/ENTER
7) Press CREATE to start the sequencer
8) "Play" the pads in realtime to record the sequence.
9) Press STOP to stop recording
10)Press NO/EXIT 2 times.
11) Press ZERO.
12) Press PLAY to playback the sequence.
Note: The sequencer is not polyphonic. You will only be able to playback one sample at a time.