Use the following steps to set the internal USB driver:
1. Press MENU so it is lit.
2. Press the flashing CLAV LIVE SET button.
3. Use the LEFT / RIGHT ARROW buttons to display the menu with USB settings.
4. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to highlight the "USB Driver:" setting.
5. Use the INC / DEC buttons to make your USB driver selection.
- GENERIC: If you wish to use the built-in driver pre-loaded in your computer's operating system.
- ORIGINAL: If you wish to use the Roland supplied USB driver downloaded from the RolandUS.com website. http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/1128/downloads/
6. Press the LAYER EDIT button under the display to confirm your selection.
NOTE: "Are You Sure?" will be displayed.
7. Press the flashing ENTER button to display "Executing..."
8. Turn the RD-700NX off and back on again to finish changing the USB driver setting.