The SPD-SX contains a System Gain feature which globally adjusts the overall volume level coming from the outputs.
0dB, +6dB, and +12dB selections are available.
If you need to boost the output level of the SPD-SX for your audio system, try the +6dB or +12dB settings.
Here's how to adjust the System Gain:
1. Press MENU.
2. Cursor to "SYS" and then press ENTER.
3. Cursor to "AUDIO IN/OUT," and then press ENTER.
4. Press the function 1 button to select the VOLUME tab.
5. Cursor to highlight SYSTEM GAIN.
6. Press the ( + ) or ( - ) button to choose the desired setting.
7. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new setting is saved automatically.