The following procedure will clear the internal memory and reload the DP-990RF factory settings:
(CAUTION!!!!: All USER information will be lost!!! Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!!!)
1. While holding down the Key Touch button, press the Transpose button.
2. Press the "Right" button to show "Fct" in the display.
3. Press the flashing Play/Stop button to display "Sur."
4. Press the flashing Rec button to confirm the Factory Reset.
NOTE: The factory reset will begin. Never turn off the power while the display flashes "Fct." When the factory reset has been completed, the display will show "END."
5. When the display shows "END" turn the power off, then on again.
NOTE: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.