SRV-330, SDE-330, SDX-330: Program Change Map Settings
You can change the program numbers that are called up when incoming MIDI
program change messages are received. Use the following procedure to remap
program change numbers:
1) Press SYSTEM.
2) Use the VALUE dial or the UP/DOWN buttons to display "7:Prg Change Map."
3) Press PAGE so it is not lit.
4) Use the VALUE dial to select the desired "MIDI# / Prg #" number display.
5) Use the UP/DOWN buttons to change the "Prg #" number.
6) Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any additional changes.
7) Press SYSTEM or EXIT to return to the Play mode.