BR-532: Copying a Whole Track to Another
Perform the procedure given below to copy the complete recorded data from one track to another:
1. Press [UTILITY].
2. Press PARAMETER [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "TRK," and press [ENTER].
3. Press PARAMETER [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "CPY," and press [ENTER].
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select "ALL" and press [ENTER].
5. At this time the BR-532 asks for the source track, "SRC", and the target track, "TAR". The source track is the track you are copying and the target track is where you are placing the copy. For example, if the source is 1-1 and the target is 2-1, then the copied track is Track 1, V-track 1 (1-1), and the place where the copy is going is Track 2, V-track 1 (2-1).
6. When you are ready to execute the copy, press [ENTER]. The display will ask "Are you sure?," so that you can confirm the operation.
7. Press [ENTER]. The copy is executed.
8. Press [UTILITY],or [EXIT], repeatedly to return to the main screen.