Use the following procedure to save your favorite RM-700 settings in a User Program:
1. First make the settings that you want to save.
2. Press the User Program button so it is lit.
3. Touch "Write" on the touch screen to display the "Write User Program" menu.
4. Touch the UP or DOWN ARROW icons to select a storage location number.
5. Touch "Execute" to finalize the User Program write procedure.
NOTE: The RM-700 has all of its User Program memory locations pre-filled with demonstration "settings." When you save your settings you will over-write the demonstration memories.
NOTE: If you wish to recall all of the demo preset User Programs, you can easily do so by performing a Factory Reset.