HP-557R: Adding Effects to a Tone
Use the following procedure to add Effects to a Tone:
1. If the [Guide] button is On, press the [GUIDE] button to turn it Off.
2. Touch the [TONE] icon on the screen.
3. Touch a [TONE GROUP] on the screen.
4. Touch a [TONE] on the screen.
5. Touch the [EFFECT] icon on the screen.
6. Touch Effect [ON] on the screen.
7. Touch the [TYPE] icons on the screen to select a type of Effect.
8. Touch the [DEPTH] icons on the screen to adjust the amount of effects.
9. Touch the Effect [OFF] icon on the screen to cancel the effect.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 41 for more information.